door panel carpet

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPAIN72MUSTANG

Reaction score
My Car
1972 mustang convertible
2008 ford edge
2006 cadillac cts
need help,my question is does anyone know if the carpet on the door panels can you buy them seperate or do you have to buy door panel and carpet togather,because i can't find carpet door panels for my convertible,so if anyone can help answer this please do thanks . Ron

its the carpet thats on the bootom of the doors that match the carpet on the floor....

www.accmats.com is the site for ACC or auto custom carpet. They sell the door inserts for $53.41 ......i bought their mats to test if they really matched my original 1972 med blue carpet. It is as close as i believe you can get. They match the nylon content and the loop size perfectly and the color is spot on. Now if anyone has experience with the Scott Drake delux door panels in med blue i would relly like to hear what you think of the quality before i pay for them. Thanks.

thanks i found some at autotrim supply,don i looked on your site only seen the carpet not the door panel carpet i was afraid to order from 2 shops in case the colors from the carpet and door were off.i needed black

Last edited by a moderator:
autotrim sells the ACC products. im sure you will be happy with what you find in the box. i know i was. the finished edges are just like OEM from 1972. it's kinda amazing that anyone actually reproduces them. hey OMS i really like that you acknowledge that Ford produced a car from 1971 to 1973 called the Mustang. you are in a minority among Mustang supply companies. Mustangs Plus doesnt even acknowledge us. Mustangs Unlimited does a little better job. And i'm happy to see you here! Please tell me if you sell the Drake door deluxe door panels in med blue for my car. and if so what you think of them? they are very expensive. also i see you sell the Ford original Tooling door speaker covers which i will need since the originals break when you try to remove them from the original, cracked and warped panels.

Back