the measurements on the trunk lid for spoiler

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 mach1
2000 mustang
1995 ford lightning red
n e body know them. i had the oringinal trunk lid but rusted so i found a rust free one. the oringinal spoiler was stolen aslong as the front air dam way befor i snaged her up. the guuy i bought from was alsum sheet meat welder he welded up the holes i cant see the work

thank you

n e body know them. i had the oringinal trunk lid but rusted so i found a rust free one. the oringinal spoiler was stolen aslong as the front air dam way befor i snaged her up. the guuy i bought from was alsum sheet meat welder he welded up the holes i cant see the work

thank you
Length of the spoiler - 59"

Distance between the mounting legs - 33.75"

Width of the spoiler - 7"

Installed pedestal height - 3.5"

Hope this helps

thank you
Length of the spoiler - 59"

Distance between the mounting legs - 33.75"

Width of the spoiler - 7"

Installed pedestal height - 3.5"

Hope this helps
oh im sorry i shouldnt drink and type

i mean for the holes to mount the spoiler.

thank you
Here you go. I believe that this is what you are looking for

-jbojo

SCN_0003.jpg

SCN_0004.jpg

Back