Who are all these people???

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Convertible
Born an I-6, spent the teenage, 20 and 30 years as a 302, but at 40 will reach full potential as a 351C.
Wow. How heartwarming for all the email and concerns sent my way.

I am back, at least temporarily, and I am trying to figure out who are all of these new people? Did Ford start selling 71 73 mustangs again?

Wow. And going through the threads, the questions and postings remain top notch. I'll fix that.

Missed you guys a lot. Just too busy trying to pay bills, and fix broken crap around the house. Still have too much to do.

So, where did all these people come from? And, what are we going to do to the guy with the 9 Mustang convertibles? That just isn't fair.

Glad your back, I figured you were out and about doing your Worldly things! Hopefully you won't disappear "Often"

Welcome back my friend so glad to see the most interesting man in the world again. As far as all the new people...Guess there are a few more 71-73 stangs out there than we thought...and the guy with the trailer full missed out on.

Hello...I am one of those new guys and glad to be here. Also noticed that were both in So Cal. Welcome back!

Jeff

Welcome back my friend so glad to see the most interesting man in the world again. As far as all the new people...Guess there are a few more 71-73 stangs out there than we thought...and the guy with the trailer full missed out on.

Wow. How heartwarming for all the email and concerns sent my way.

I am back, at least temporarily, and I am trying to figure out who are all of these new people? Did Ford start selling 71 73 mustangs again?

Wow. And going through the threads, the questions and postings remain top notch. I'll fix that.

Missed you guys a lot. Just too busy trying to pay bills, and fix broken crap around the house. Still have too much to do.

So, where did all these people come from? And, what are we going to do to the guy with the 9 Mustang convertibles? That just isn't fair.
Hey Wolverine,Thought you've been a.w.o.l.Must be spring cleaning,everyone finding more mustangs.As far as the 9 verts, I think he said he was overwhelmed & was going to drop one at your house. :p

I figured you were just spray painting parts :p

Was he gone? Hmmm...LOL! Just kidding!

Don't be a stranger!

Well, well, well. Glad to see you're OK after the good times on the roof of the Hilton in downtown LA last Christmas. We don't get out much, and thought our rural Nevada way of life might have rubbed off on you. :p

Still looking at the mule races in June or May or whatever.

I've got a great line on a unique, one-of-a-kind convertible hood that I will sell for CHEAP! Pics upon request.

Good to have you back, James.

Ok, so much for peace and quiet on the forum.....

I guess it's time for you to show up here and stir the pot a little. It git just a little too fluffy and cozy here. :)

Allow me to introduce myself

I'm a man of wealth and taste.

Pleased to meet you,

can you guess my name?

Allow me to introduce myself

I'm a man of wealth and taste.

Pleased to meet you,

can you guess my name?
Lucifer ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back