Cool Site!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BinaryBo

Reaction score
My Car
In the market, as it were
I ran across your site while doing research for a couple movie cars; The Diamonds are Forever Mach 1 and the original Gone in 60 Seconds Eleanor....maybe you have heard of them. lol.

My research is for the "In Search of Mustangs" project. (www.isomustangs.org) I will publish my results on the site very soon.

I currently do not own a 71-73 Mustang, but I have been around these cars for over 20 years. I used to work at NPD in Florida and I have operated the www.mustangdecoder.com web site since 1996.

I'll be poking around from time to time. You guys have a GREAT resource here!

- Bo

::welcome:: to the forum from Luxembourg, Europe. (Yes even over here you run into the occasional 71-73)

I ran across your site while doing research for a couple movie cars; The Diamonds are Forever Mach 1 and the original Gone in 60 Seconds Eleanor....maybe you have heard of them. lol.

My research is for the "In Search of Mustangs" project. (www.isomustangs.org) I will publish my results on the site very soon.

I currently do not own a 71-73 Mustang, but I have been around these cars for over 20 years. I used to work at NPD in Florida and I have operated the www.mustangdecoder.com web site since 1996.

- Bo
As just today one of our guys got a link on the original 1974 Gone in 60 seconds w/H.D. Halicki driving 'Eleanor'. Do not know how to click into getting the movie as of yet but already asked my wife for it as a stocking stuffer for Christmas. ps, would like to plant the decoder label on my door for the way I have upgraded mine, if that is possible. One last installment perse, between paying off the bank for the improvements and having a stock AC system installed in it, this winter.

- Bo
Ps, I am an old veteran from Daytona whom got a lot of stuff from NPD since 2003. I'm the guy that retired from USPS as a window clerk Port Orange Branch. The one w/the 72 mustang convertible converted from q to r code in 2009. Over in Latrobe, PA (enclosed pic, my rendition of the upgraded 'Christine')

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bo welcome from Bundaberg Australia. I think you will enjoy this place search CudaK888 he has done a lot of very impressive research on Diamonds are forever and the original Gone Mustang.

Welcome from Oklahoma.

Just as Luke mentioned - cudak888 is just one of our members who has devoted a lot of energy to research each of the movie cars you mention.

I have learned a lot from his posts. Others have contributed and added value to the subject as well.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back