• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NOS Drivers Side Quarter Panel for Convertible

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats going to be a Rare find, and very pricey if you find them.

there was a set of FastBack NOS quaters priced for $1500.
Sometimes you can find a deal, but it is rare. I just picked up a pair of red oxide Fastback quarter panels for $1000. Thought that was a great deal.

thats going to be a Rare find, and very pricey if you find them.

there was a set of FastBack NOS quaters priced for $1500.
Sometimes you can find a deal, but it is rare. I just picked up a pair of red oxide Fastback quarter panels for $1000. Thought that was a great deal.
there was a set on my local CL for $1500 and the guy wouldn't budge on the price.

Good deal Mike.

And they have been pricey for quite a while. I have not seen any priced below $1200/set in the last 4 years.

I did see one that was NOS but looked like it had been handled or stored poorly. It had one scrape that looked deep but was factory black finish with the reddish primer underneath with the shipping sticker from Ford. I think it was a driver's side on ebay...

Ray

Yeah... I knew they were rare, but I didn't know how rare. I found a few NOS coupe quarters for $400, but I can't find any convertible quarters.

Yeah... I knew they were rare, but I didn't know how rare. I found a few NOS coupe quarters for $400, but I can't find any convertible quarters.

I found a passenger quarter for 600.00 The owner said that the coupe quarter panel is the same as the convertible is this not true? Please let me know as I am currently trying to come up with cash to buy. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

I found a passenger quarter for 600.00 The owner said that the coupe quarter panel is the same as the convertible is this not true? Please let me know as I am currently trying to come up with cash to buy. Thanks
Not quite. Up to the horizontal body line they are the same, also the trunk lid opening. But obviously the coupe has the hard roof and vertical back glass whereas the conv. has the opening for the top.

I actually have a pair of these but wouldn't want to separate them to sell. Coupe quarters are readily around but are not even close to the same as I have both of them here and a f/b 1 I am putting on my car too.

I actually have a pair of these but wouldn't want to separate them to sell. Coupe quarters are readily around but are not even close to the same as I have both of them here and a f/b 1 I am putting on my car too.
A pair of conv qtrs? What do you want for the pair of them?

Try this again as last post did not post. Thanks racerx for the info the qt panel I seen was on Indianapolis Craigslist if anyone needs it. It is for a coupe.

Back