RESTO TIPS --FORM FITTING TRIM

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Q! We really appreciate you taking time to do these vids.

By the way - I saw lotsa "PEEPS" getting eaten up by lotsa folks this Easter! :D

The other day I was trying to reference your tail light resto vids in a thread but I couoldn't find them. Where is the best place to find all your vids so I can place a link in the posting? THANKS!!!!!

Ray

The other day I was trying to reference your tail light resto vids in a thread but I couoldn't find them. Where is the best place to find all your vids so I can place a link in the posting? THANKS!!!!!
Ray,

I went digging in youtube and found it Q's video on the tail lights, and I have the link saved on my Home PC.

I also took Step by Step Pictures when I took mine apart, using the tips from Q's Video, it was very helpfull!!

I was going to add text to the Pictures I took and Post it on the Wiki.

Once agian "Q", THANKS for the info your Sharing :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray,

I went digging in youtube and found it Q's video on the tail lights, and I have the link saved on my Home PC.

I also took Step by Step Pictures when I took mine apart, using the tips from Q's Video, it was very helpfull!!

Perfect!!!!

Glad you found it - but how'd you find it? I had a tough time locating it.

Ray

Ray,

Perfect!!!!

Glad you found it - but how'd you find it? I had a tough time locating it.

Ray
Ray,

My 11 year old son is a youtube junkie...LOL he watched one of Q's videos and from there he was able to find it.

https://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzenut

here are all of Q's Info video's Great Link!!!

Latest posts

Back