71 Mustang Mach 1 Parts

I am parting out a 71 Mustang Mach 1. It has a 351C with 2V heads. C6 trans. The heads are very rusty due to sitting with no intake. The body is rotten. The only possibly salvageable body panel is the pass door. The interior is very complete. The gauges and instrument cluster are already sold. Non A/C car, power disc brakes, competition power steering gear box SPA-T. Lots of trim pieces. Just ask for pics, prices, and availability. The center consol is crack in several places. I am working on removing the entire vehicle wiring harness. I will ship some parts.

034.thumb.JPG.554247bbb9406fb91787089ed514f59f.JPG

035.thumb.JPG.7f73624cca62515b80e7c4af3a74a5b4.JPG

069.thumb.JPG.b3cb3c26c30f4996249a30158aa5419f.JPG

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

072.thumb.JPG.7e5fb2142b098df4ecc80f1030656188.JPG

073.thumb.JPG.633ef7698dfcb2114f20f1cd3fb10c9e.JPG

I am parting out a 71 Mustang Mach 1. It has a 351C with 2V heads. C6 trans. The heads are very rusty due to sitting with no intake. The body is rotten. The only possibly salvageable body panel is the pass door. The interior is very complete. The gauges and instrument cluster are already sold. Non A/C car, power disc brakes, competition power steering gear box SPA-T. Lots of trim pieces. Just ask for pics, prices, and availability. The center consol is crack in several places. I am working on removing the entire vehicle wiring harness. I will ship some parts.

Hey Great to find this.My name is marc im in fla,great to know you. Yes i need the interior panel on the passenger side in the back that is curved dont know what its called and possibly the back panel on either side of the back seat.Also the side rear view mirrors.Send me i price ....and pics thanks marc

Hey Great to find this.My name is marc im in fla,great to know you. Yes i need the interior panel on the passenger side in the back that is curved dont know what its called and possibly the back panel on either side of the back seat.Also the side rear view mirrors.Send me i price ....and pics thanks marc

how is the tail light panel center bracket (the compleat assy)

if you can sent me a pic of the part with the Price

Thanks

also how much for the tail lights?

Iyman

1972 Mustang Convertable :run_horse:  [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=1507]Visit My Garage[/button]

Visit the Mustang Car Club of New England Facebook Page [button=https://www.facebook.com/MUSTANGCCNE]MCCNE FB Page[/button]

Visit the Mustang Car Club of New England Web Page [button=http://www.mccne.com/]MCCNE Web Page[/button]

PM sent

Thanks

Sorry Everyone, I am keeping the A pillar trim until my car is completed.

PM sent

Thanks

how is the passenger door pics please oh hows the back panel around the tail lights need price but also need ship to

send pics to cobramustangs71@yahoo.com

The spring are sagging badly and the plates are currently spoken for. If it falls through, I will let you know.

Thanks,

Looking for staggered shock U bolt plates @ leaf springs ?

I am interested in the drivers seat, and I need that panel that goes above the door panel that has the hole for the door lock rod.

is the center console repairable at all?

thanks for your time.

I have the drivers seat. It needs recovered. I do not have the part that goes above the door panels. The center console is all there. But, has about 6 top to bottom cracks. I dont know if it is repairable.

Thanks,

I am interested in the drivers seat, and I need that panel that goes above the door panel that has the hole for the door lock rod.

thanks for your time.

I have the drivers seat. It needs recovered. I do not have the part that goes above the door panels. The center console is all there. But, has about 6 top to bottom cracks. I dont know if it is repairable.

Thanks,

thanks for your time.

PM sent.

Here are pics of the front and rear seats. I like to sell them all together. The rear wouldnt be to bad to ship. The fronts may be a pain. If someone wanted to come and get them, I'd let it go for $100. If I have to ship it, it will be $175, plus shipping.

513921831_RearSeat.thumb.JPG.e204c8ddec93e6fa65ed73fa46743334.JPG

449696736_PassSeat.thumb.JPG.05e07c723feb57b682c57f08942cbb5b.JPG

1593905250_DriverSeat.thumb.JPG.84db83739d04c6fc954b02967346922d.JPG

A pillar trim?

2cossj6.png

97 F150: wrecked, 96 Dodge 4x4: blown motor / donated to the base

88 Suburban 4x4 355 cid 8 inch lift: sold, 95 Celica 5 speed : sold

68 F750 391 cid : sold,  96 F350 7.3 diesel dually : sold

86 Chevy 1500 305 cid c1500: sold, 73 Mustang mach 1 466 cid 5 speed : under construction

89 F350 4x4 cummins swap : sold, 64 Dodge d600: gone

00 Excursion: traded, 72 Mustang mach 1 302: scrapped

73 Mustang coupe: scrapped, 73 ranchero gt

06 Honda crf 450x : sold, 04 Honda vtx 1800

88 Bronco xlt lariat: sold, 76 Charger: traded

95 F350 4x4: sold , 91 Crown Victoria 302: sold

02 Dakota: traded, 96 f250 powerstroke: parts truck

87 f700, 98 e350 powerstroke: sold

03 land rover: traded, 95 f350 dually: part out

95 f350 dually: traded, 94 f150 4x4: traded

97 f250: sold, 76 Maverick 302: sold

91 240sx rb25: sold, 86 firebird: sold

86 Trans Am: sold, 88 westernstar: sold

89 dodge d350: sold, 2000 Dakota 4x4: sold  

84 f350 3+3: sold, 90 bronco: partout

67 catalina, 64 chevy c60

64 jeep j200, 74 corvette stingray

79 Lincoln mark V, 2013 f350: goldilocks

Sorry, I am keeping all of the trim until my 73 is completed. Thank You.

A pillar trim?

Sorry, it does not have a fold down rear seat.

Does it have a fold down rear seat?

• 2 weeks later...

I would like the distibutor and a piece from the tail light panel. I just picked up a 1971 Mach 1, the previous owner left a sack of cement in the trunk 20 years ago...well it turned to cement and rusted a hole in the panel left of the gas cap.

• 3 weeks later...