• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 Mustang Mach 1 Parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Athlonia

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Fastback, soon to have a 523 BBF, G-Force 5 speed, and AC
I am parting out a 71 Mustang Mach 1. It has a 351C with 2V heads. C6 trans. The heads are very rusty due to sitting with no intake. The body is rotten. The only possibly salvageable body panel is the pass door. The interior is very complete. The gauges and instrument cluster are already sold. Non A/C car, power disc brakes, competition power steering gear box SPA-T. Lots of trim pieces. Just ask for pics, prices, and availability. The center consol is crack in several places. I am working on removing the entire vehicle wiring harness. I will ship some parts.

034.JPG

035.JPG

069.JPG

072.JPG

073.JPG

I am parting out a 71 Mustang Mach 1. It has a 351C with 2V heads. C6 trans. The heads are very rusty due to sitting with no intake. The body is rotten. The only possibly salvageable body panel is the pass door. The interior is very complete. The gauges and instrument cluster are already sold. Non A/C car, power disc brakes, competition power steering gear box SPA-T. Lots of trim pieces. Just ask for pics, prices, and availability. The center consol is crack in several places. I am working on removing the entire vehicle wiring harness. I will ship some parts.

Hey Great to find this.My name is marc im in fla,great to know you. Yes i need the interior panel on the passenger side in the back that is curved dont know what its called and possibly the back panel on either side of the back seat.Also the side rear view mirrors.Send me i price ....and pics thanks marc

Hey Great to find this.My name is marc im in fla,great to know you. Yes i need the interior panel on the passenger side in the back that is curved dont know what its called and possibly the back panel on either side of the back seat.Also the side rear view mirrors.Send me i price ....and pics thanks marc

Last edited by a moderator:
how is the tail light panel center bracket (the compleat assy)

if you can sent me a pic of the part with the Price

Thanks

also how much for the tail lights?

PM sent

Thanks

Sorry Everyone, I am keeping the A pillar trim until my car is completed.

PM sent

Thanks

how is the passenger door pics please oh hows the back panel around the tail lights need price but also need ship to

send pics to [email protected]

The spring are sagging badly and the plates are currently spoken for. If it falls through, I will let you know.

Thanks,

Looking for staggered shock U bolt plates @ leaf springs ?

I am interested in the drivers seat, and I need that panel that goes above the door panel that has the hole for the door lock rod.

is the center console repairable at all?

thanks for your time.

I have the drivers seat. It needs recovered. I do not have the part that goes above the door panels. The center console is all there. But, has about 6 top to bottom cracks. I dont know if it is repairable.

Thanks,

I am interested in the drivers seat, and I need that panel that goes above the door panel that has the hole for the door lock rod.

thanks for your time.

I have the drivers seat. It needs recovered. I do not have the part that goes above the door panels. The center console is all there. But, has about 6 top to bottom cracks. I dont know if it is repairable.

Thanks,

thanks for your time.
PM sent.

Here are pics of the front and rear seats. I like to sell them all together. The rear wouldnt be to bad to ship. The fronts may be a pain. If someone wanted to come and get them, I'd let it go for $100. If I have to ship it, it will be $175, plus shipping.

Rear Seat.JPG

Pass Seat.JPG

Driver Seat.JPG

Do you still have the rear honeycomb panel and two chrome trim strips availible and if you do how much?

Sorry, I am keeping all of the trim until my 73 is completed. Thank You.

A pillar trim?

Sorry, it does not have a fold down rear seat.

Does it have a fold down rear seat?

Back