Welcome from Colorado

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark73mach1

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1 351C-4V, Ram Air, FMX, Wimbledon White
1969 Ford Mustang Sportsroof, 445-4V, T-5, Black Jade
1973 Ford Mustang Convertible
Hello my name is Mark. I have 73 Mustang Mach 1. It's Wimbledon White, black 3/4 vinyl roof, black interior. I have owned it for 10 years and been restoring it ever since. I also own a 69 Mustang Sportsroof that is in the latter stages of a complete restoration.

73mach1 005.jpg

73mach1 004.jpg

73mach1 002.jpg

Very nice MACH I. ::welcome:: Welcome from Oklahoma! Thanks for posting the under hood shots. If possible, I would like to see some photos without the air breather installed. I am wanting to route my wiring harness and lines in as close to their stock locations as possible.The current phots help with the regulator, one of the horns, and the coil.

Again, Thanks

Welcome from Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada! Your car is without a doubt, one of my favorite versions of the Mach1! Wimbledon white and the 3/4 vinyl roof is a classic! Nice job! ::welcome::

Travis

welcome from Canada ..NICE car !! love the under hood detail (and color of course)..I too would like to see more pics without the air cleaner(vacuum line routing)..you will find lots of helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly people on this site ..cheers Jeff 72CJ4speed

Welcome from Maine ,awfully sharp looking car !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back