2012 front end on 1972 Mustang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Convertible
What say Ye?

IMG-20121029-01809_zps17b206ac.jpg

http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/threads/72-to-2012-facelift.867215/

I'm trying to find a way to hate it because I normally don't like this sort of thing BUT I CAN'T!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it sort of looks like a new camaro..

I did until I saw the back and dash

If your going that far just get a 12

I kinda like it. Maybe because I'm young but I think this is what ford should do from the factory. Of course not this in particular but really take it back to the golden age. Yes I know that was supposed to be done with the 05+ but it still isn't in the same league as say the dodge challenger. I'm not a Chrysler fan by no means but I think they really nailed it when I see one I'm like damn thats a nice old muscle car, oh wait its a 2012. I have yet to have that moment with the newer mustangs.

Very Cool!!! These days, everyone is trying to make their new car look vintage. I like the fact that they made a vintage Mustang look new! WAY TO GO!!!!

I kinda like it. Maybe because I'm young but I think this is what ford should do from the factory. Of course not this in particular but really take it back to the golden age. Yes I know that was supposed to be done with the 05+ but it still isn't in the same league as say the dodge challenger. I'm not a Chrysler fan by no means but I think they really nailed it when I see one I'm like damn thats a nice old muscle car, oh wait its a 2012. I have yet to have that moment with the newer mustangs.
+1 to that whole post. I love the way the new challengers look. Maybe it is a younger thing.

Back