• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Door trim thingy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 coupe
1998 mustang
1994 Nissan Sentra SE-R
Ok, so i need this black panel that goes above the door panel. Not sure what it's called but see picute for idea.

It has the little hole for the door lock rod to go through.

I know some of you have parts cars that might have one left before you junk it.

WP_20130414_013.jpg

Ok, so i need this black panel that goes above the door panel. Not sure what it's called but see picute for idea.

It has the little hole for the door lock rod to go through.

I know some of you have parts cars that might have one left before you junk it.
Well, this is just freaky! I had those 2 part left over when the car came back from the paint shop and didn't know where they even went - felt on one side and rubber on the other? I looked to see if they had part numbers, but they don't have any on them. I can't find them in the parts catalogues I have either. Hope you can find them, and if I do before you I'll let you know!

IMG_0847.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
haha sounds like you are answering alot of your questions today.
And a lot faster than I would have imagined!
The rubber / felt parts you have are the original beltline weather-strip

Goes inside of the door

The part matrixx needs is metal top of the door trim

haha sounds like you are answering alot of your questions today.
And a lot faster than I would have imagined!
The rubber / felt parts you have are the original beltline weather-strip

Goes inside of the door

The part matrixx needs is metal top of the door trim
OK! I see what is missing now! That's interesting - on my deluxe door panels that missing piece is part of the complete door panel, not an additional piece. Sorry for the confusion!

I looked and I have one passenger side in green that needs repainted. It came on a door I purchased a few weeks ago. I have no need for it at all. The drivers side was missing PM me and let me know your address if you need it its your just pay shipping.

Yes the deluxe interior panels are all one piece.

Gotime, I appreciate the offer however I am only missing the drivers side piece. My passenger side is complete.

Gotime, I appreciate the offer however I am only missing the drivers side piece. My passenger side is complete.
I'm sure I have a drivers one down at the garage. I'll check to see if I have a black one, if not, will have some other color.

I'm sure I have a drivers one down at the garage. I'll check to see if I have a black one, if not, will have some other color.
Sorry for the delay in responding, was out of town. I have a black drivers, green and blue also. Here is a picture of the black one. Do you want it refinished?

Back