Trivia - A few leftover parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lifizgud

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Convertable
I just got my car ('73 vert) back from the paint shop (pics soon!) and these were in a box in the trunk, obviously leftovers they couldn't remember where they came from. Anyone help me out with them?

IMG_0854.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I know exactly what they are, they are inspection covers that cover holes on the inside of the front fenders where you can access the screws to put the fender lips on .I'll take a picture of where they go on the fender that I just took them off.

Here you go

[attachment=14978]

[attachment=14980]

Last edited by a moderator:
I know exactly what they are, they are inspection covers that cover holes on the inside of the front fenders where you can access the screws to put the fender lips on .I'll take a picture of where they go on the fender that I just took them off.

Here you go
Wow! Thanks! You are the MAN!!

LOL you just got lucky that I took them off about 30 min ago so they were still fresh in the brain.
Yeah! Amazing but I logged on just a few minutes ago and a guy had just posted some window seals and was asking a question about THEM and those were the other parts I had as leftovers! Today must be 'work on the mustang' day!

LOL you just got lucky that I took them off about 30 min ago so they were still fresh in the brain.
Yeah! Amazing but I logged on just a few minutes ago and a guy had just posted some window seals and was asking a question about THEM and those were the other parts I had as leftovers! Today must be 'work on the mustang' day!

Better buy a lottery ticket!

Better buy a lottery ticket!
Great idea! I'm out the door!

Here it is! First time out with the new paint and interior (well, except for the few parts I need to re-install). Man, it is a BLAST!!

IMG_3095.JPG

IMG_3097.JPG

IMG_3098.JPG

IMG_3099.JPG

Back