1973 Slotted Rims

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible (Mach I Tribute)
Now that the Magnum 500's are on, I'm looking to sell Five (5) 1973 original Ford aluminum slotted mag rims.

Size 14 x 6 including 4 aftermarket center caps. The rim on the far right (no cap) was used as a spare, cleaner and in a better shape. All rims are straight.

Considering they're are 40 years old, they have normal scuffs, a few small chips, some oxidation but are in very good shape and just need some

good elbow grease to clean them up.

Looking for $475 FIRM. There were 2 auctions recently of the same rims on ebay with 4 rims and no center caps. One auction went for $366 and the other one $760. Local pick up only (Forked River area) NJ. Not looking for a trade.

Here's a pic of them on my Mustang and off the car.

IMAG0179.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpgView attachment 149864.jpg5.jpg

6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I was closer, I'd love to have these.
Did someone say, "Road Trip"
Sure would love to take a road trip up to Jersey, I grew up in Toms River...

I know this is a long shot, but would you be willing to sell just the center caps? Yours look brand new compared to mine. Let me know. Thanks and good luck.

I sold my 73 slotted rims and shipped USPS. Rims were about $22. each. Tires not included.

Wish I was closer, I'd love to have these.
Did someone say, "Road Trip"
Sure would love to take a road trip up to Jersey, I grew up in Toms River...

I know this is a long shot, but would you be willing to sell just the center caps? Yours look brand new compared to mine. Let me know. Thanks and good luck.
Sorry but I really don't want to sell them without the rims as a package.

UPDATE!!!

The Mrs. wants the rims out of the garage.

New price before I put them on ebay for forum members here are $375.00. If I have to go the ebay route I'll start the auction at $350 and I'm sure they'll go higher than $375.

I did a little calculation with shipping to Chicago just to give you an idea and it's $27.39 per box times 5 = $136.95. Of course if you're closer then it's cheaper. Please go to usps.com and get a price for standard shipping. Box size is 18x17x8.5 and 22 pounds.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE!!!

The Mrs. wants the rims out of the garage.
Man that is tough, out of the garage? The Mrs. has wanted mine out of the living room for months. At least when boxed they make nice end tables!
LOL, lasr year when I got mine, they were in the Formal Dinning room for 3 months, my wife was so exited when I put then on the car :)

Iyman - sorry no props for dinning room storage.

Now if they were displayed on the dinning room table - :udaman:

Don,

right now, I have a rear quater on the side, but all of my dash parts are on the table, all lined up, waiting to get installed in the car.

I was asked last night when are they leaving the dinning room...lol

Don,

right now, I have a rear quater on the side, but all of my dash parts are on the table, all lined up, waiting to get installed in the car.

I was asked last night when are they leaving the dinning room...lol
Alright now I can give you some props :salute:

Back