Quarter Trim

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mach123

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang mach 1
Hey everyone, I have been wondering this for a while, but is anyone else suffing or has suffered from poor fitting reproduction rear interior quarter trim panels? i bought a set when I did the interior on my car last summer, and they just do not fit. The belt lines i bought wouldnt fit, they didnt fit in the door jams and they have a huge gap in the back. Im just curious if anyone else is running into this problem. If so, what is the solution? Thanks.

Hey everyone, I have been wondering this for a while, but is anyone else suffing or has suffered from poor fitting reproduction rear interior quarter trim panels? i bought a set when I did the interior on my car last summer, and they just do not fit. The belt lines i bought wouldnt fit, they didnt fit in the door jams and they have a huge gap in the back. Im just curious if anyone else is running into this problem. If so, what is the solution? Thanks.
i also have the same prob,,, i cut mine down the part that gets covered up by the back seat and also put a screw in it to keep it in place

Back