Quarter Trim

Hey everyone, I have been wondering this for a while, but is anyone else suffing or has suffered from poor fitting reproduction rear interior quarter trim panels? i bought a set when I did the interior on my car last summer, and they just do not fit. The belt lines i bought wouldnt fit, they didnt fit in the door jams and they have a huge gap in the back. Im just curious if anyone else is running into this problem. If so, what is the solution? Thanks.

Hey everyone, I have been wondering this for a while, but is anyone else suffing or has suffered from poor fitting reproduction rear interior quarter trim panels? i bought a set when I did the interior on my car last summer, and they just do not fit. The belt lines i bought wouldnt fit, they didnt fit in the door jams and they have a huge gap in the back. Im just curious if anyone else is running into this problem. If so, what is the solution? Thanks.

i also have the same prob,,, i cut mine down the part that gets covered up by the back seat and also put a screw in it to keep it in place

Here is a thread discussing the panels. I think there are several threads on the topic if you search and I'm sure you will get some update replies here.

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-restoring-interior-rear-quarter-panel-question?page=2&highlight=quarter+trim

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg