1972 mach one fastback from long island, ny

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

72stanggirl

Reaction score
My Car
72 fastback mustang
hello, my name is Gina, im from long island, ny. i just bought a 72 mustang mach one fastback, it is my first project car. It features a 351 cleveland with a hyd comp cam, a single plain intake, 750cfm holley, msd dist. with a 6al box, hooker super comp headers, backed by a 4 speed toploader transmission, 9" rear with 3:23 gears. It also has a delux interior package. It's a real mach one. The cars a long way from perfect but i will have a lot of fun restoring and driving it.

see yah around!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome tot he forums! Glad to have you aboard!

Don't forget the car pics! We love lots of pics here!

WELCOME aboard, Gina!

As Barry said, please post up some pictures of your MACH I when you get the opportunity.

Look forward to interacting with you on the forums.

BT

Hello fellow long islander, I'm on the north side and also have a 72

You didn't by chance buy a red mach 1 did you ?

If you need parts I would highly recommend a few places.

On long island the man to talk to is mr Franz he runs coram corral.

http://stores.ebay.com/Coram-Corral

He is a located on long island by bald hill.

Don wit over at Ohio mustang is another great guy to deal with.

Check out www.ohiomustang.com

71-73 parts are a bit harder to come by if you have any questions let me know

I would recommend you join the local mustang and Shelby club also, its a great place to network with others.

http://www.mscli.com/

Come on down the next meeting is aug 9th

hey gina, glad you joined. we're gonna be cruising real soon with that 72! Almost there! I think this makes 4 people from LI so far.

heres some pics of ginas '72 Mach one. 351C, 4 speed, 9inch with 3:23.. finally on the road and shes lovin it!

ginas mustang 009.jpg

ginas mustang 012.jpg

ginas mustang 011.jpg

ginas mustang 021.jpg

Nice! Looks like it's coming along good!

heres some pics of ginas '72 Mach one. 351C, 4 speed, 9inch with 3:23.. finally on the road and shes lovin it!
HAHA, I love the 2 Big Body Mustangs parked out on the street! Here you're lucky to even see 1 a month, and your neighbors get to see 2 every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back