• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1973 Ford Mustang Convertible 351

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLE PONY

Staff member
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Conv.
01 Mustang Bullitt (my son owns now)
04 Oxford White Mach 1
04 Azure Blue Mach 1 (sold)
Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this ad on Hemmings. If it is a low mileage car as claimed, I would personally restore it as original. As much as I would like the value of 73 convertibles to be high, I think the dealer is dreaming on this one.
Yup..I agree...Why take out the auto if it was original already?...And why on earth did they not clean it before taking pictures? lol..Floor mats are dirty.. Cup holder..Boss style valve covers...Warped front air damn...And biggest mistake of all..The steering wheel is upside down..Or the alinment is way off..Or they got the steering wheel turned super far in that pi?c...But too me...Looks wrong...I would say its a bit inflated price there too..lol

If not for the price...I would say nice car...But for that price i would get a waaay more original car...And if stored sence 2006..Why is the dash chipped up? mine has not been in storage for that long..and has a nicer looking dash than that...Could of atleast fixed that during the rotisserie restoration...And them back pannels too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't get me wrong, it is a nice looking car. For that price though I would expect a concourse type restoration.

The front spoiler is all warped up.

It has a 71-72 chrome bumper (I think it looks good actually)

It has the whole Mach 1 treatment, minus the actual Mach 1 decals.

I guess I would have just rather seen it restored to original.

I don't know why but the interest in 71-73s have been on the upswing lately, and so have prices. A couple years ago I saw a decent boss 351 for that price.

Be nice guys, he is from Arkansas and probably don't know any better...lol...All jokes aside these cars are becoming very popular and the price is going up so you may as well face it. I have been watching all models of mustangs increasing in price.

Back