Green with Green Interior 1 of 532

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
I have a 1972 Mach that was free after being abandoned in a foreclosed house. It needs a lot of work, but is slowly coming around.
Here's the Marti report on my Mach. 1 of 532 may just mean it wasn't a popular color choice....

Nice options. If you lump all the shades of green together there were more green cars than any of the other colors produced...just a bit of trivia there. ;)

Here's the Marti report on my Mach. 1 of 532 may just mean it wasn't a popular color choice....
Great report....And im sure you're car is much much less than 1 of 532...Car is more likely 1 of 200 or less...And that is just a guess....That report just shows trim stats..Does not break down your individual stats....My car is 1 of 800 with trim codes...But on break down report, mine is 1 of 1 due to many options in my car that the rest of the 800 did not get.

Great report....And im sure you're car is much much less than 1 of 532...Car is more likely 1 of 200 or less...And that is just a guess....That report just shows trim stats..Does not break down your individual stats....My car is 1 of 800 with trim codes...But on break down report, mine is 1 of 1 due to many options in my car that the rest of the 800 did not get.

73 red with black mach 1 is 1 of 1900

73 red with black mach 1 is 1 of 1900
Not in my trim codes...Here is my report,...803 made with my trim codes...I was 3 off;)...But as i said before...Break down what was ordered in my car...She is 1 of 1...And according too the break down..Only 826 4v Q codes with c6 got painted bright red.

Last edited by a moderator:
That brings up a question I've pondered for a while. If I make changes to my car other than what's on the Marti. Is it still a good idea to even bring up the report?

That brings up a question I've pondered for a while. If I make changes to my car other than what's on the Marti. Is it still a good idea to even bring up the report?
Well yes..A mustang can always be turned back into what it was...Marti report will help to show what it was and what it can be again if " you wished "

And yes some one recovered my seats in black...They are still the original white framed seats with original matching tag...Most of the white trim is there...And some painted over.

Back