New from Spartanburg, SC

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patcon

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1
I have been surfing this site for a little while and wanted to join up. Was very interested to see "Hemikillers" trunk pitures. My son and I are redoing a 73 Mach1 and are currently replacing the trunk floor, turn downs, lower qtrs, etc. I like the idea of this forum being so specific. The earlier Mustangs seem to get all the attention. I am 41 yrs old and have been working on cars a long time. I have a number of projects laying around. My kids are getting old enough to drive, so we are starting on some projects for them. The Mustang was overdue for some attention. By the way where is the best place to start a build thread?

Thanks, Charles

WELCOME aboard, Charles!

To respond to your question, probably the BEST place to start a "build" thread would be to start your "Garage." There you can post pictures and speak to what you are doing on a daily basis. It will allow others to follow your actions.

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

BT

Welcome to the forums! We're glad you decided to join up!

::welcome::

Welcome to the spot. These guys know everything or in some cases have everything or have done it in the past.... Some of us are still in the process..... like me...

Oh by the way... they love pics...

Don't forget to ask for advise or parts. I just gave away a pair of 73 signals, ps pump, ps gear, etc... We all have a bunch of stuff either to sell for a very fair price or just want it gone from the garage...

Hey... need a slighly bondooood [is that really a word] 73 fender?

DSC06760.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back