• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4 speed parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

427heaven

Reaction score
My Car
1971 m code 4 speed Mach 1
Selling some factory 4 speed linkage parts out of a 1971 Mach 1.... Zbar, engine bracket with pivot roller,frame brackets. Zbar has the large center hole for the performance cars c- m- j -r code cars. 500.00 or possible performance parts trade.

Selling some factory 4 speed linkage parts out of a 1971 Mach 1.... Zbar, engine bracket with pivot roller,frame brackets. Zbar has the large center hole for the performance cars c- m- j -r code cars. 500.00 or possible performance parts trade.
summer clearance 250.00 for parts mentioned above.

I've got a request in with Don at OMS for these same items but he hasn't gotten back with me yet. If I don't hear from him soon I can use them.

I've got a request in with Don at OMS for these same items but he hasn't gotten back with me yet. If I don't hear from him soon I can use them.
Let me know- Thanks

Back