Hi-res photo of 72 Mach in Yellow Gold

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Coupe
2001 Coupe
Looking for a high-resolution photo of a 72 Mach in Yellow Gold with Magnum wheels.

If anybody here has a car finished this way and would care to send a quality pic to my email, I'd appreciate it.

Please PM me if you do. Thanks.

Mark

Here's one that I found on the web not too long ago... Is this the right color???

Photos are only 800x600 80-110 kb...

!CB,RUBQBGk~$(KGrHqJ,!lgEz+2LF49pBNHiGzk(2!~~_3.jpeg

Here's another one but the pics are even lower res...

73_3.jpg

I do have two pics of this next one that I took at the Charlotte Auto Fair back in 2003... About 900 kb and 1600 x 1200 in size, but only two shots...

DSC00582.JPG

That's the best I've got for now...

Thanks, Maiden. These are nice pics, but anything used on or set up for the web won't work for me. And, actually, the color I'm seeking looks more like your car. I was told the factory color was yellow gold. It's the darker yellow color, and more yellow than gold, not the bright yellow.

I appreciate your help.

Mark

Yeah, I think those photos are gold glow metallic...

Looking for a high-resolution photo of a 72 Mach in Yellow Gold with Magnum wheels.

If anybody here has a car finished this way and would care to send a quality pic to my email, I'd appreciate it.

Please PM me if you do. Thanks.

Mark
Here are a few from my collection of photos.

I hope they help!

1972 MYG 1.jpg

1972 MYG 2.jpg

1971 boss 351 MYG.jpg

Back