Finally back on the road

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kfairmont

Reaction score
My Car
Mach 1
After being down for almost a year, I finally got her back on the road. Freshened up the motor, new flywheel, clutch/pressure plate, new brake lines throughout, master cylinder and wilwood disks front and rear. Cleaned a repainted the whole underside. Backspacing on the front rim didn't allow the center cap to work with the Wilwood hub. I think it looks good this way.

That old serpentine pulley that was on the car was all wrong, so I went back to a v-belt setup with CVF brackets and pulleys. Tuff stuff saginaw PS pump and polished alternator. I was impressed with the CVF stuff nice product.

That paint job looks awesome! What size are those rims?
Thanks, the paint is really a "10 footer" as there are some issues in several places. It was originally yellow and the prior owner had it painted many years ago. I buffed/polished it to a decent shine though.

Those rims are 20x8.5 front and 20x10 rear. Boss 338s. The last thing I'd like to do for the drivetrain is change out the rear gears. It's got 3.25s in there now and whle it's decent on the freeway, 3.70s would wake it up.

Back