Wheel Choice

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree... 1 is simpler... I always think it this way... If the car is a nice looking car, don´t accesorize him with other "beautiful itself" parts... You are going to get a crowded looking car. (my english is weird today...)

Bottom line... This cars looks better when the accesories are simple to look at...

I vote for number 1...:cool:

Depends on the color of the car. What is it going to be?
The orig color..5a Pewter met. I may tweak the color a tad by using some special techniques to enhance the metallic..Gotta see when I do some spray out cards. The wheels I need to have by the middle of feb..ordering the frt & rear susp this week.

are you thinking in... 17"? The final diameter of the wheel-tire combo for me, is really important, specially in this bodies...

Our type of stangs have a very big room for big tires and if you miss the final diameter and go with a smaller one, the side view of the car turns weird...

If i were you i try to respect the original diameter in order to be sure of the final look is what yor are looking for...

are you thinking in... 17"? The final diameter of the wheel-tire combo for me, is really important, specially in this bodies...

Our type of stangs have a very big room for big tires and if you miss the final diameter and go with a smaller one, the side view of the car turns weird...

If i were you i try to respect the original diameter in order to be sure of the final look is what yor are looking for...
most likely 18's..18x9.5 in the rear & 18x8.5 in the front tentive tire sizes are: 245/40/18, 275/35/18 I'm not using the stock frt or rear susp as i posted previous, going with the sot coil over in frt (fully adjustable drop) & 1" to 1.5" drop in the rear

Heres the stance/look I'm after

1648_p21_l.jpg

most likely 18's..18x9.5 in the rear & 18x8.5 in the front tentive tire sizes are: 245/40/18, 275/35/18 I'm not using the stock frt or rear susp as i posted previous, going with the sot coil over in frt (fully adjustable drop) & 1" to 1.5" drop in the rear

With the black stripes I still like the ones with the black.

Well... as an industrial designer i have to have a scense of beauti jeje!!...

If you wheels are gona be so big (18") maybe the polished ones will take an undesired amount of atenttion... shine surfaces tend to call your eye...

With that said, maybe the black inserts helps...

I didn´t understand the actual colour or your car; that´s something important too... For example, i don´t see any of this wheels working on a gold car, or even any of the grabber colours, but it can be beautiful on a silver car, black, white.. red...

I´m sure they´re gonna look great eitherway ;)

I'd vote for #1 but I hate wheels with the "rivets" look to them. If it comes down to between those two go with #1.

Scott,

I love the stance you are shooting for. As for the wheels go with your gut... the only person you really need to please is you (unless you're married that is). With the Pewter color I like the all chrome better. Maybe black chrome if its available.

Back