Marti Report, 1973 Mustang convertible

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug The Dog

I'm back!
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible, 351CJ, 5 Speed. Currently being restored. Projected finish date is some day.....
I was a little dissapointed that the report didn't list that this car was ordered with the radio "delete" option, but what the heck! Glad I got it!;)

Looks like you still got the original rims up front...Are the ones in back wider replacements?..And color keyed racing mirrors...I wonder why mine has racing mirrors says so on the buck tag...Same mirrors...yet my marti report says nothing about them...or being color keyed..Wonder why they do that on some reports and not others?..Just a bit of wonder

Good report...Convert with ac too...That is odd about the radio...Does it have a ford plate covering up the original hole? Now that would be something..You never see that...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicely optioned car...bet the A/C is not too common on verts.

Hyena...I think the racing mirrors are not listed on yours because they came as standard equipment on the Mach's?

Jeff

Looks like you still got the original rims up front...Are the ones in back wider replacements?..And color keyed racing mirrors...I wonder why mine has racing mirrors says so on the buck tag...Same mirrors...yet my marti report says nothing about them...or being color keyed..Wonder why they do that on some reports and not others?..Just a bit of wonder

Good report...Convert with ac too...That is odd about the radio...Does it have a ford plate covering up the original hole? Now that would be something..You never see that...lol

Hyena...I think the racing mirrors are not listed on yours because they came as standard equipment on the Mach's?

Jeff

Ya...you mite have something there;)..lol..But what mirror came on them instead? Hard time finding a 73 vert without sport mirrors..I guess some got the little chrome ones?

Jeff

+1

The wheels are the same front and back, but the rear tires are wider. The color keyed racing mirrors were optional on the vert and fast backs. Standard on Machs. Funny thing about the radio is the dealer installed an AM/FM radio in it (along with cheesy ass chrome speaker grilles). It is on the original bill of sale.

looks like the car came from the Factory with No radio.

if it came with a radio it would have been listed, non of the mustangs came standard with a radio. they were an optiion.

AM, AM/FM, AM 8-track.

looks like the car came from the Factory with No radio.

if it came with a radio it would have been listed, non of the mustangs came standard with a radio. they were an optiion.

AM, AM/FM, AM 8-track.
Guess that makes sense. Mine is the first (and only) one I've seen with no radio ordered.

DSCI2080.JPGSuper nice ride! I just ordered my Marti Report 10 minutes ago for my convertible and a 69 T5 fastback I am looking to buy.

Back