1972 1973 Mustang Hurst Lever Number

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dieseldave

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Fastback
Just wondered if anybody knows the number stamped on the Hurst 4 speed shifter stick. This would be the round stick used in 1972, 1973. Thanks, Dave

Just wondered if anybody knows the number stamped on the Hurst 4 speed shifter stick. This would be the round stick used in 1972, 1973. Thanks, Dave
I looked at my spare Hurst handle and could not find any numbers stamped on it. You got me curious so I pulled out the handle that is on my car and there were no numbers on it either.

I looked at my spare Hurst handle and could not find any numbers stamped on it. You got me curious so I pulled out the handle that is on my car and there were no numbers on it either.
Thanks 72 R Code, nothing on mine and I thought maybe I have the wrong one..

Welcome to the forum dieseldave, I don't have a hurst so i cant be much of a help. Feel free to introduce yourself to the forums in the indroductions section and let us know all about your mustang!

Mine has no number on it either. I scrutinized the heck out of it before and after having it rechromed.

Back