hello from.........

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slawnugget

Reaction score
My Car
72 mach one
hey ive been lurkin for a little while, thought id say hey. i have a 72 mach one, ive let it go to crap a little over the years, but its coming back to the road soon. i live in memphis when im not traveling for work, but i travel alot. soooo yeah hey everyone!

hey ive been lurkin for a little while, thought id say hey. i have a 72 mach one, ive let it go to crap a little over the years, but its coming back to the road soon. i live in memphis when im not traveling for work, but i travel alot. soooo yeah hey everyone!
Alright! Nice to have another one in the neighborhood. I'm sure the others will be chiming in soon, including one that's really in your neighborhood! Welcome aboard, this is a really great bunch to converse with.

Don't let that thing go to waste ! Welcome aboard !

Mustang 5.jpg

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! be sure to post some photos!

::welcome::

WELCOME aboard!!

...and you are REALLY in my neighborhood as I, too, am in Memphis. I live in the Raleigh area. I would love to get together with you and talk about our projects!

As previously noted, please post up some pictures when you get the opportunity. As you have probably gathered from your "lurking", folks on here have projects in all phases of completion (or non-completion), so please don't be shy:).

Again, Welcome aboard!

BT

only pics i had on my phone. wont be near the car for a while. the cars at my brothers house in arkansas currently, but its goin in the shop so when this season is over it'll be ready to be back on the road. my goal is to hit all 48 states in it.

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

i think drivin to hawaii would be difficult, alaska is a possibility. i just found out i may be gettin sent to arkansas for a job in april, so might be back to my car sooner than i thought. oh yeah i also use to own a 71 sport coupe and my dad had a 73 grande, but the mach is the only one that stuck around. the cars still drivable, but has some rearend issues and im just gonna have put it in the shop and have the whole thing gone over. i know its pretty lazy, but who knows how long i'll actually get to be at home this year,. rather spend the time off driving it than workin on it, haha.

i think drivin to hawaii would be difficult, alaska is a possibility. i just found out i may be gettin sent to arkansas for a job in april, so might be back to my car sooner than i thought. oh yeah i also use to own a 71 sport coupe and my dad had a 73 grande, but the mach is the only one that stuck around. the cars still drivable, but has some rearend issues and im just gonna have put it in the shop and have the whole thing gone over. i know its pretty lazy, but who knows how long i'll actually get to be at home this year,. rather spend the time off driving it than workin on it, haha.
You know I'm just messin' witcha, right? :D I lived in Hawaii for a few years, and for some, the $1000 boat ride would be worth driving around the beautiful islands. Out of my price range, though. :)

Good to hear that you might be reunited with your car sooner than later. And ya, sometimes just havin' the guys in the shop take care of it is about the only way to go if you're pressed for time. Keep us posted on how things go.

Doc

only pics i had on my phone. wont be near the car for a while. the cars at my brothers house in arkansas currently, but its goin in the shop so when this season is over it'll be ready to be back on the road. my goal is to hit all 48 states in it.
Great looking car my friend! it seems to be in a really good shape so the work you´re gonna do on her, must end up perfect...

For a foreign guy... your plans of hitting the road all over America sounds great!.. try to gert the time to do it men...

Good luck and we keep in touch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back