• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rims Magnum 500

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah tell me about it, that's the problem I am having at this very moment. It sucks really bad, and the used market is non existent. That's probably the only thing holding me back from driving my car more, I have 4 wheels with no tires.. :(

Yep usually so, I can find a deal here and there online but by time you pay the shipping its just the same as a tire shop here. Luckily I am very good friends with the owner of a used tire shop and he will mount and balance for free but even he hasn't seen 14's in a few years that were worth a dang.

Jeff, I could have left them on the rims for you - they were vintage 1996 T/A's though - still held air and looked good

summit racing has them but they are 125.00 ea

BFGoodrich Tires 37137 - BFGoodrich Radial T/A Tires

Compare

Tire, Radial T/A, P 225 /70R14, S Speed Rated, 1,675 lb. Load Range, Solid White Letters, Each

Part Number: BFG-37137 More Detail...

Estimated Ship Date:Today

Back