Howdy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

keith2172

Reaction score
My Car
72 Grande
Hi all,

New to the site, excited to see a forum dedicated to the big body. I spent some time with the 4X4s and imports but now I'm back to my first car, a '72 Grande. Its good to be back :)

I'm working on dropping a 460 truck block into her as well as a munched rear quarter and front quarter that need fixing. Love the car, had her for 13 years and I'll never let her go (obviously I don't have kids yet :p)

Thanks for the site and I look forward to learning from you all!

Hi all,

New to the site, excited to see a forum dedicated to the big body. I spent some time with the 4X4s and imports but now I'm back to my first car, a '72 Grande. Its good to be back :)

I'm working on dropping a 460 truck block into her as well as a munched rear quarter and front quarter that need fixing. Love the car, had her for 13 years and I'll never let her go (obviously I don't have kids yet :p)

Thanks for the site and I look forward to learning from you all!
Welcome aboard !

Mustang 4 (2).jpg

Welcome to the forums! Keep us posted on your project and be sure to post lots of pics!

::welcome::

::welcome:: Love my kids, and my cars. I've been fortunate enough to find they're not mutually exclusive.

Love to see some pics when you can share.

WELCOME aboard, Keith!!

As you have probably gathered, there are a number of us on this Site who have or are working on putting a 429/460 based Big Block in our '71 - '73 Mustangs. You are in GREAT company, here!

I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums and again, Welcome to the Site!

BT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back