71-73 Desktop Wallpapers

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
I thought this would be a good place to post and find wallpapers featuring our Mustangs! If you have one, made one or saw one on the web...post it up here for everyone to share. I'll try to make a few in the near future...here is one I made a while back.

1_30_08_10_7_05_36.jpeg

I thought this would be a good place to post and find wallpapers featuring our Mustangs! If you have one, made one or saw one on the web...post it up here for everyone to share. I'll try to make a few in the near future...here is one I made a while back.

1_30_08_10_7_05_36.jpeg

looks awesome:runninpony:

OK, here is a new one featuring the 7173Mustang Logo! It is big, if you need a smaller size, let me know!

7173mustangs_com_wallpaper_by_rocketfoot-d3a2gq5.jpg

I could look at that all day long, Eric. Very nice.

Doc
thanks doc

As soon as it warms up I have to polish the valve cover's winter did a job on the aluminum. The car is going in heated storage next year for sure just couldn't afford it this year. Looking back I should of put my chrome valve covers on there for the winter.

Live and learn hahaha

Here's a few I've got.

cNDDY.jpg

Q6pnk.jpg

And is this close enough haha?

9RV0Y.jpg

EnSWf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom wallpaper that I just made!

This one is 1024x768, but let me know if you need another size...(keep clicking the images until you get the largest size before you set as your desktop)

1024x768flames.jpg

This one has a less busy background...

7173_flame_ver2.jpg

Back