Anyone in Iowa want to go look at this?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71JCode

Reaction score
My Car
71 J-Code 429
Hard to tell anything from the pics, but the hood has me intrigued. But I'm a long way from Iowa.

Link

Last edited by a moderator:
I live about an hour away from the auction. If the hood was solid I could certainly use that. Other than the shell, there doesn't seem to be much left. What do you think the car is worth?

Thanks for the insight.

If the doors are in good shape they could be worth something too. I haven't found any replacement sheet metal for doors yet.

I live about an hour away from the auction. If the hood was solid I could certainly use that. Other than the shell, there doesn't seem to be much left. What do you think the car is worth?

Thanks for the insight.
Since it's an auction they will start at what they figure they might be able to get for it and if no one bids they'll go lower.....start with a $50 ( maybe lower) bid and see what happens you might surprise yourself.

Looked like some interesting things going on the auction block.....had to chuckle as I saw 4 strollers in one picture and 3 of them looked like one that was featured on American Restoration....think the guy paid 2g's to have it restored.

Back