Project Someday- 73 Mach 1- FIRST START UP VIDEO!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jsquier91

Reaction score
My Car
73 mach 1
351W bored .30 over, 408 stroker, probe forged flat top pistons, forged H-beam rods, main gurdle, AFR 205 heads, harland sharp rocker arms, edelbrock performer intake, 750 carb.
Hey everyone i joined this forum a while ago looking for advice and decided to share with ya guys what my progress has been lately. I bought my car when i was 18, it was in rough shape, 302 was smoking, hidden rust in many areas..you guys know the deal. I decided to go with a little more power and got a 351W block and a buddy of mine helped me build this motor to a 408 stroker. bored .30 over, all forged internals, main gurdle, harland sharp rocker arms, edelbrock performer intake, flat top pistons,afr 205 renegade heads, 541 544 hyd lift cam.750 carb. I am 21 years old now, and have finished putting KYB Gas a Just shocks all around, upper & lower ball joints, lower control arms, outer tie rods, all new brakes from the spindles out in the front, swapped to a 9" rear in the back rebuilt those brakes, Tin Man subframe connectors, undercoated car, all new brake lines, brand new gas tank and sending unit, new fuel kit from summit racing, so all new aluminum line going up and new filter and electric pump. I am working on finishing up wiring this car now and getting ready to crank it for first time!! i am very excited. After that i am most likely putting my car in epoxy sealer until i finish the body work, and i would like to get the interior back in this summer, the sad thing is my family owns a body shop and i am the painter lol and my car will look like $H!T but oh well lol i just wanna drive it i cant wait any longer! sorry i dont have to many pictures but i will keep adding over time, and hopefully video very soon of first start up! OH i did go with everyones advice on here and i painted my engine bay the color of car, PRP CHRYSLER color, dark cherry pearl, very nice i love it. Let me know what yall think of my progress so far, remember dont judge to much i am still young and dumb. :)

Jake

f6.jpg[/img][/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back