71 Buildsheet--Maybe I have yours!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomahawk715

Reaction score
My Car
72 Grande Coupe--302 C4
73 Mach 1 351c/fmx
70 Challenger 340 a66
M38a1 M38 CJ2a Jeeps
49 Jeepster
79 Z28
08 Mustang GT
1961 Plymouth Belvedere
So in the process of stripping a 71 for parts for a 72 I have found THREE build sheets under the carpet. Two are mine and one is not. Wouldnt it be something to be able to give someone on here their build sheet. I'm guessing the guys just had a stack and just threw em on the floor of mine before the carpet went in. There was also a Detroit News cover section

So again this would be for a 1971 Mustang-the last six of the VIN are 226866

If you think this is your vin then go ahead and contact me-I've got the build sheet for your car....as well as the car that was 10 behind yours on the assembly line lol

Still have this build sheet--might as well bump it up

That's a cool story; it would be neat if the car was still around and someone claimed it.

I have the original window sticker for a 70 Sportsroof that I owned in the 70's. I posted it up a few times on some other Mustang sites hoping to find out if the car was still around, but no responses yet!

That's a cool story; it would be neat if the car was still around and someone claimed it.

I have the original window sticker for a 70 Sportsroof that I owned in the 70's. I posted it up a few times on some other Mustang sites hoping to find out if the car was still around, but no responses yet!
Hey Mike! how are you?? You know... Kevin Marti suggested me i should order this window sticker with my Eminger invoice... What does a window sticker looks like? :blush:

Another dumb southamerican like question... :p is the Eminger Invoice the same as the build sheet?? je! Not stupid, just Uruguayan !!

Hey Mike! how are you?? You know... Kevin Marti suggested me i should order this window sticker with my Eminger invoice... What does a window sticker looks like? :blush:

Another dumb southamerican like question... :p is the Eminger Invoice the same as the build sheet?? je! Not stupid, just Uruguayan !!
In a nutshell the window sticker, Eminger Invoice, and build sheet are all different. Of course the window sticker is what is displayed on the car window when the car is for sale at the dealership. The Eminger Invoice is just a nickname for the "dealers invoice" that the dealership receives from Ford. The build sheet is a factory production line checklist to show how to build the car and the options.

Here is the window sticker for the 70 Sportsroof that I sold in the mid-70's. It had some great options on it. If the car is still out there I would like to know!

70MustangSportsroofWindowSticker.jpg

Sorry for the Hijack!

man... its about 2000 cars ahead of mine. Would have been cool.

Two and a half year bump

8 year bump lol

Thanks for keeping this alive. Hopefully, eventually the car will show up.

This is sequential VIN idea that one was numbered behind another is a widely used misnomer. I'll post another thread about this to keep from hijacking this one.

Ray

Only been like 4 years since Ive been on here. Clearly been busy

And I just picked up a 73 Mach 1 at a farm auction last week--wasn't expecting to see a car that day!

Back