• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Leftover Parts.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang convertible. my first car, Im in the process of "refreshing" it.
Alright, so I finished up the restoration for the most part and have some leftover parts i want to sell.

However, this forum and the people on it have been such a huge help that I want to give away one of these parts to the first person who needs it, just pay shipping. Just send me a PM or post on the thread telling me which part you want and its yours. Once the part is claimed I will make a post saying who was first.

After that, I will take offers for the rest of the items.

Set of chrome side mirrors. The bases are slightly different, but they would be great for a driver that wants mirrors on both sides.

http://s1092.photobucket.com/user/topbanana1114/media/IMGP1027_zpsaed3936d.jpg.html

IMGP1027_zpsaed3936d.jpg

Cigarette lighter, not the correct one, but its better than nothing. (SOLD)

http://s1092.photobucket.com/user/topbanana1114/media/IMGP1029_zps7e3d6033.jpg.html

IMGP1029_zps7e3d6033.jpg

Mini console, in good condition. It was recently repainted and retains the factory grain. (STILL FOR SALE)

Nasa hood scoop insert for drivers side.

Luggage rack, in good condition, fit the trunk perfectly.

Tail light panel trim, in good shape, the moldings could use some paint. (MOLDINGS SOLD)

Flat hood, don't think its ever been in an accident, its very straight.

Marker lights and bezels, front bezels have been sand blasted, but one of the posts broke. backside of the rear marker lights have been painted black. (FRONTS SOLD, REARS SALE PENDING)

Drivers side door handle, was repaired with a nut and bolt, but still works fine. (Sold)

And finally, Nasa hood scoop inserts, these are ford parts. (Sold)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back