Nice line up of cars at my buddy's wedding party.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Yesterday my buddy Frank celebrated his wedding and some of the guys showed up with their Amercian cars. Only the guy who owns the 68 Charger R/T showed up in his BMW Z3 Coupe. He got booed out for it, traitor that he is.

Anyway, here's a pic of the row of cars. The reserved spot beside mine was for a 79 Lincoln Continental Cartier Edition that showed up a little later.

DSC_3950.JPG

DSC_3955.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a cool line up.What's the green stang ?Is he a member here?

Both green cars, the 71 coupe and the Roadrunner belong to my buddy who got married.

He's not a member here, although I keep pushing him to sign up. But he is not a forum person and has made some bad experiences on other forums, so despite my insisting that this place is different he doesn't wanna sign up.

But I will keep trying.

The green coupe used to be a plain Jane 6cyl coupe but it now has a 427 cobra jet with a 4speed top loader and short rear end. Don't remember if its a 3.9 or a 4.2. Anyway it's a pain on a freeway. Well pretty much in any kind of traffic as you constantly need to hold it back or it's l gonna run over everything that gets in its way.

Back