New kid from Ontario

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue73

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
Hi everyone

It's nice to find a place for the 71-73 mustangs. I have never really been into forums but when i found this one I thought I would give it a try.

I have a Blue glow 73 Mach 1 that i bought 9 years ago. I plan on getting it out the shed this weekend to do a little work on it before spring and i'll try and snap some pics of it

Welcome to the club, Blue! Glad you're here.

When you get a chance, send up a little info on your profile page. And ya, when she's out of the shed, snap a couple a pics. We DO love pics!

Doc

Welcome to the forums! Glad you decided to join!

::welcome::

WELCOME aboard, Jon!

I would love to hear more about your '73 Blue Glow Mach 1. When you get a chance, you might want to start your garage where you can show specifics on your car and provide updates on what you are doing to it .

Again, Welcome to the Site and I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

BT

Hi everyone

It's nice to find a place for the 71-73 mustangs. I have never really been into forums but when i found this one I thought I would give it a try.

I have a Blue glow 73 Mach 1 that i bought 9 years ago. I plan on getting it out the shed this weekend to do a little work on it before spring and i'll try and snap some pics of it
Welcome Jon ! Love those 73's!

Mustang 4 (2).jpg

Thanks for the welcome guys. I hope to get my car out on sunday to do some work on it. I've got a new to me NACA hood to put on it. Which means a new paint job in the near future:D. So I will take a few photos of the car as it sits now.

Enjoy the site. Lots of good info here. Hoping to see more of these cars out this summer. Good to see more Canadians joining the site 'cause I don't see our cars much at shows north of the border. See you guys at cruise nights as soon as the snow goes!

Hey another fello Ontarian! Welcome brother and enjoy the ride! Essex County eh? I'm in Durham Region.

Welcome to the sight from North Carolina. ::welcome:: Be sure to look at and add to our "What did you do to your car today" thread. This sight and it's members are awesome!!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy our forum as much as we do! This place is quite different from the others...a great comrade. I guess because we are united by a car that the rest of the Mustang crowd really dislikes. I love mine tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back