South East NC

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tempestairbrush

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1 Q code 4 speed
1973 Mustang fastback
1972 Mustang Mach 1 Q code 4 speed
Just a quick introduction found the site looking up parts for some 71-73 mustangs i currently have in the invetory in different stages of the restoration process. I have had my 1973 Mach 1 for about 12 years now and have been very fond of these cars and found some other people around the area don't apprechiate them as much so found a couple good project cars to bring back to life. I own a small side fabrication and airbrush shop in Fayetteville NC called Tempest Airbrush and try to bring the old muscle cars back to life.

Welcome from coastal Alabama! You've found a site among kindred spirits who very much like the 71-73s.

Welcome from your neighbor in Virginia! Our 7173's are under appreciated on some forums, but a lot of love here for them. We have a lot of members in NC, maybe you can hook up with some of them! Post up some pictures when you get a chance.

Welcome from Fayetteville, NC as well although I'm moving in 6 days. There are several other 71-73 owners in town and at least one on the site.

I've seen your ginger mustang driving on Santa Fe drive before, I got a grey 73 with some primer rear quarter panels not sure if you seen it around town as i use it as a daily driver.

Welcome from Fayetteville, NC as well although I'm moving in 6 days. There are several other 71-73 owners in town and at least one on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back