my Convertible 72 Q code Wimbledon White

altair51

hello i am french sorry my english is bad. i look a " pancake motor for the rear right quarter window I look for the engine and for the device(plan) of lever all the systeme except the window which rose. The précedent owner has to defuse(unsettle) everything and there is only a electrical wiring and a button of command(order). I look of the new materiel or the occassion or a adress for buy. thanks

hello i am french sorry my english is bad. i look a " pancake motor for the rear right quarter window I look for the engine and for the device(plan) of lever all the systeme except the window which rose. The précedent owner has to defuse(unsettle) everything and there is only a electrical wiring and a button of command(order). I look of the new materiel or the occassion or a adress for buy. thanks

French sentence structure to English:

He needs the pancake motor and window regulator. He has the glass, wiring harness, and switch.

He wants to know if he can get these parts new or does anyone have them used.

altair51,

Bienvenue au Club 7173Mustang. Je n'ai pas ces éléments et ne sont pas disponibles nouveau.

Bonne chance.

Paul of Mo

Paul, Thanks for the translation. Positive Rep points coming your way!

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

Hello I bought them on EBay a real stroke of luck: Ange: and in good working order. I am going to clean them and to go back up(to raise) them see you soon

1060476087_(KGrHqNHJEwFEov3K)PgBRMlj1FiNg60_12.JPG.66e0c1a02b8bc11a97b2f41c9425aed9.JPG

altair51,

Great find!!!, let us know how it works out for you when you get then installed in the car.

Iyman

1972 Mustang Convertable :run_horse:  [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=1507]Visit My Garage[/button]

Visit the Mustang Car Club of New England Facebook Page [button=https://www.facebook.com/MUSTANGCCNE]MCCNE FB Page[/button]

Visit the Mustang Car Club of New England Web Page [button=http://www.mccne.com/]MCCNE Web Page[/button]

-Glad that you found them so quickly!

Ray

1971 Boss 351  

1972 Q code 4 speed convertible 

1971 Mustang Sportsroof  351-2V FMX 

1971 Hardtop (parts car)

1973 Mach 1 (parts car)

• 1 year later...

bonjour je cherche les deux toles (en acier ou plastique je ne sais pas) qui sont derrière la roue avant et qui protège la fin de l'aile et les charnières de portes avant c'est pour empêcher l'eau et la boue de se déposer sur l’intérieur de l'aile. je cherche le nom de la piece et une adresse si possible merci

Hello I look for both sheet steels (steel or plastic I do not know) which(who) are behind the front wheel and which(who) protects the end of the wing and the hinges of doors before it is to prevent the water and the mud from settling on the inside of the wing. I look for the name of the room(part,play) and an address if possible thank you

Greetings,

I hope you understand my English. What you are looking for is on eBay. Use this link to get to the listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/71-72-73-Mustang-Cougar-Power-Rear-Windows-Pancake-Motor-1971-1972-1973-/111301001279?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19ea0e803f&vxp=mtr

The splash guards you are looking for that go under the fenders should be available from any of the Mustang vendors. I will also check eBay for you.

David

Greetings,

I hope you understand my English. What you are looking for is on eBay. Use this link to get to the listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/71-72-73-Mustang-Cougar-Power-Rear-Windows-Pancake-Motor-1971-1972-1973-/111301001279?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19ea0e803f&vxp=mtr

The splash guards you are looking for that go under the fenders should be available from any of the Mustang vendors. I will also check eBay for you.

David

Here is the link to a splash guard. You did not say which side but you should be able to find both on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-1973-FORD-MUSTANG-RH-FRONT-FENDER-REAR-SPLASH-SHIELD-Guard-MACH1-FASTback-/221702007327?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item339e782a1f&vxp=mtr

David

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

bonjour je cherche les deux toles (en acier ou plastique je ne sais pas) qui sont derrière la roue avant et qui protège la fin de l'aile et les charnières de portes avant c'est pour empêcher l'eau et la boue de se déposer sur l’intérieur de l'aile. je cherche le nom de la piece et une adresse si possible merci

Hello I look for both sheet steels (steel or plastic I do not know) which(who) are behind the front wheel and which(who) protects the end of the wing and the hinges of doors before it is to prevent the water and the mud from settling on the inside of the wing. I look for the name of the room(part,play) and an address if possible thank you

I have several sets - pm sent