• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

my Convertible 72 Q code Wimbledon White

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

altair51

Reaction score
My Car
convertible 72 Q code wimbledon whithe
hello i am french sorry my english is bad. i look a " pancake motor for the rear right quarter window I look for the engine and for the device(plan) of lever all the systeme except the window which rose. The précedent owner has to defuse(unsettle) everything and there is only a electrical wiring and a button of command(order). I look of the new materiel or the occassion or a adress for buy. thanks

hello i am french sorry my english is bad. i look a " pancake motor for the rear right quarter window I look for the engine and for the device(plan) of lever all the systeme except the window which rose. The précedent owner has to defuse(unsettle) everything and there is only a electrical wiring and a button of command(order). I look of the new materiel or the occassion or a adress for buy. thanks
French sentence structure to English:

He needs the pancake motor and window regulator. He has the glass, wiring harness, and switch.

He wants to know if he can get these parts new or does anyone have them used.

altair51,

Bienvenue au Club 7173Mustang. Je n'ai pas ces éléments et ne sont pas disponibles nouveau.

Bonne chance.

Paul of Mo

Hello I bought them on EBay a real stroke of luck: Ange: and in good working order. I am going to clean them and to go back up(to raise) them see you soon

$(KGrHqNHJEwFEov3K)PgBRMlj1FiNg~~60_12.JPG

bonjour je cherche les deux toles (en acier ou plastique je ne sais pas) qui sont derrière la roue avant et qui protège la fin de l'aile et les charnières de portes avant c'est pour empêcher l'eau et la boue de se déposer sur l’intérieur de l'aile. je cherche le nom de la piece et une adresse si possible merci

Hello I look for both sheet steels (steel or plastic I do not know) which(who) are behind the front wheel and which(who) protects the end of the wing and the hinges of doors before it is to prevent the water and the mud from settling on the inside of the wing. I look for the name of the room(part,play) and an address if possible thank you

Greetings,

I hope you understand my English. What you are looking for is on eBay. Use this link to get to the listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/71-72-73-Mustang-Cougar-Power-Rear-Windows-Pancake-Motor-1971-1972-1973-/111301001279?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19ea0e803f&vxp=mtr

The splash guards you are looking for that go under the fenders should be available from any of the Mustang vendors. I will also check eBay for you.

David

Greetings,

I hope you understand my English. What you are looking for is on eBay. Use this link to get to the listing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/71-72-73-Mustang-Cougar-Power-Rear-Windows-Pancake-Motor-1971-1972-1973-/111301001279?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19ea0e803f&vxp=mtr

The splash guards you are looking for that go under the fenders should be available from any of the Mustang vendors. I will also check eBay for you.

David
Here is the link to a splash guard. You did not say which side but you should be able to find both on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-1973-FORD-MUSTANG-RH-FRONT-FENDER-REAR-SPLASH-SHIELD-Guard-MACH1-FASTback-/221702007327?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item339e782a1f&vxp=mtr

David

Last edited by a moderator:
bonjour je cherche les deux toles (en acier ou plastique je ne sais pas) qui sont derrière la roue avant et qui protège la fin de l'aile et les charnières de portes avant c'est pour empêcher l'eau et la boue de se déposer sur l’intérieur de l'aile. je cherche le nom de la piece et une adresse si possible merci

Hello I look for both sheet steels (steel or plastic I do not know) which(who) are behind the front wheel and which(who) protects the end of the wing and the hinges of doors before it is to prevent the water and the mud from settling on the inside of the wing. I look for the name of the room(part,play) and an address if possible thank you
I have several sets - pm sent

Back