300 MILESTONE

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yahoo! A family-friendly, civil, fun place for lovers of 71 - 73 Mustangs to hang out and share their questions, fears, triumphs, and all that actually is gaining membership exponentially, based on the daily increase in membership over the last almost 7 months. Who'd a thunk?

Congratulations to all of you who are a part of this.

Doc

Way to go guys! I just created the forums...you guys make it the great place that it has become! :D I have no doubt that we will be a world class forum in the future! (Heck, we may already be!!)

BTW, we are also coming up fast on 10,000 posts!

good job guys! this is a great site full of knowledgeable people. I hope to learn alot more and try to help those who I can. To the site!::goodjob::

Haha...311 now and 80 posts away from the big 10,000 post mark! :cool:

WOW, It was just last summer we were just getting started. Soon we will get as many non USA members as home grown.
Yep, I joined the club in the beginning of August, before I even "officially" bought the 'vert. I wanted to spend the weekend with it before I bought it, because the guy insisted on cash only. I Googled and found Vintage, joined them and didn't get any response for a couple days. I think it was GreenGold73 who sent me a PM about this great place, which had total of about 50 posts in its existence, so I stopped by and the rest is history. I haven't looked back. Glad to be here, for sure.

Doc

The growth will continue an accelerate because it is actually helpful to the users and the people are normal. Rocketfoot, you better get ready!

Chuck

We are ready! As a matter of fact, I am just finishing up some work on a new feature...The 71-73 Registry! Members will be able to add their cars along with some detailed information and photos into a searchable database! I'm always looking for something to keep the place fresh!

Back