It's time to play "Name That Part"

I've been going through boxes of old parts that I packed away years ago, and though I labeled most everything, and tried to stay organized, I missed one and I have no Idea where they go (or do they even go on my car?)

Any guesses????

939287_10201400855290061_1842584830_o.thumb.jpg.fe59f6c305ff08850ead1985a27bb6a6.jpg968725_10201400854890051_441679687_o.thumb.jpg.a7a40e0b2da7ce692e2301087ef67ea0.jpg

- Travis

I'm an analog man in a digital world.

Not recognizable from here, but they sure look like our era of Ford parts.

Doc

Project started 8-7-10

Completed: All new suspension, rebuilt 351C H Code bored .030 over with mild cam and intake, new 3.50 TracLok, custom exhaust system

Current "mini-project": interior upgrade :-/

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-garage?filterxt_uid=76]Doc's Garage[/button][button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-mustang-convertible-restoration-and-modification]Doc's Wiki[/button]

Not recognizable from here, but they sure look like our era of Ford parts.

It's driving me crazy! I don't remember taking them off, but they were in one of my parts boxes.... sigh....

- Travis

I'm thinking it might be part of the roll down quarter window hardware. I remember having something like that on my 73 convert, but I can't find a pictures that I took of that part. Just a guess.

Mike AKA Ole Pony & Rare Pony
Our current Mustang garage/driveway
1973 Mustang Convert - Bought in 1974 - Still have it!
2004 Mach 1 Oxford White Auto, Bought Sept 06

20180127_082009.jpg

I'm thinking it might be part of the roll down quarter window hardware. I remember having something like that on my 73 convert, but I can't find a pictures that I took of that part. Just a guess.

You might be on to something here!

- Travis

You might be on to something here!

I think the 1/4 window brackets were way bigger- these don't

ring a bell for me ?

Don

Just flipped through my entire 1973 Body Assembly Manual, nothing that looks like those in there. Not in the quarter window assembly that I can see either.

2013 Ford Focus SE Flex Fuel 5spd - Daily Driver

I would name them... "Fred".

'Mike'

73 Convertible - 351C/4V CC heads/4bolt/forged flat tops/comp 270/rhodes/mallory unilite/tri-power/hookers/glasspacks/c6/3.50 limited slip/Gear Vendors/Global West sub frames, strut rods and shelby style traction bars/ Rear sway bar/tilt steering (not original)

Pics of modifications included in: [button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1973-convertible--3335]My Garage[/button]