It's time to play "Name That Part"

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug The Dog

I'm back!
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible, 351CJ, 5 Speed. Currently being restored. Projected finish date is some day.....
I've been going through boxes of old parts that I packed away years ago, and though I labeled most everything, and tried to stay organized, I missed one and I have no Idea where they go (or do they even go on my car?)

Any guesses????

939287_10201400855290061_1842584830_o.jpg968725_10201400854890051_441679687_o.jpg

Not recognizable from here, but they sure look like our era of Ford parts.
It's driving me crazy! I don't remember taking them off, but they were in one of my parts boxes.... sigh....

what else was in the parts box, maybe a clue to it's purpose, maybe it's part of another part

I'm thinking it might be part of the roll down quarter window hardware. I remember having something like that on my 73 convert, but I can't find a pictures that I took of that part. Just a guess.

I'm thinking it might be part of the roll down quarter window hardware. I remember having something like that on my 73 convert, but I can't find a pictures that I took of that part. Just a guess.
You might be on to something here!

You might be on to something here!
I think the 1/4 window brackets were way bigger- these don't

ring a bell for me ?

Don

Part of the rear fold down seat brackets just to take a stab at it

Back