'71 Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mahogaraunch

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 4V 351 4 speed
Not sure what you guys think, if its a legit one of one or what. In any event, I've had the car since November 2012 and its all stock with the exception of flowmaster 40's. Its been dismantled and repainted a few times with the engine being refreshed about 10 years ago. I love this car, the look, the sound, everything about it.

Looks legit as a one of one. Green metallic is nice. 351-4v is even better. Then, with a 4 speed manual. Now you're talking!

Where are you located in Ontario? Most of my father's side of the family lives in Northumberland County, Ont.

Looks legit as a one of one. Green metallic is nice. 351-4v is even better. Then, with a 4 speed manual. Now you're talking!

Where are you located in Ontario? Most of my father's side of the family lives in Northumberland County, Ont.
Lindsay. Not too far from some of your family. Maybe 45 min?

That report is all I have. I have the original dealer invoice but its a paper copy and not electronic.

The car is in near mint condition. The interior is in perfect shape minus some scratches on the rear interior panels. I also added some new mustang floor mats from Dallas Mustang that completes the look.

I may know this car, dating back to around 1991-2. In fact l almost bought it when it was for sale, I believe in the Stradford, Ontario area? The asking price was about $8500-9500 as I recall.

A gentleman (and he was that) bought the car and I saw him at many local shows throughout the 90's and early 2000's. I believe he was some kind of Dr. And lived in the Newmarket area.

If this is the car, I always liked it, the ginger interior goes best on the dark green exterior. Glad to see it still around.

If this isn't the car, my apologies, however you don't see these everyday in the Southern Ontario area. Cheers

Back