Hello from Austria

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

machmeter1

Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1 - sold
Hi to all Members

My name is Wolfgang, I´m 31 years old. Machmeter is an aircraft pitot-static system flight instrument that shows the ratio of the true airspeed to the speed of sound - so i think the name fits to my car - MUSTANG mach1

The most of my free time for the last 2 years i spent with the restoration of my MUSTANG.

The bodywork is finished, engine is in labor - transmission also.

The Pony was born 1972 at Dearborn. Marti Report shows following informations for my MUSTANG: Ivy Glow Metallic Paint, 351C 2V Engine, FMX Cruise-O-Matic Transmission, Mach I Sports Interior, color of the Interior is also green. I have matching numbers all over.

I am looking forward to bring my MUSTANG on the street in summer 2012. I live in the south east of Austria near to Graz. My second home is in vienna. Cause of this its not possible to advance the restoration.

The member CANADIAN RED MAPLE LEAF, who i know for two years recommended me this forum.

Pictures will follow...

kind reguards

Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang, cool that you be here! Have fun here.

Wolfgang make a great work on his car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I grow up in south east of Austria, this state is called styria-the state capital is Graz - the governator (Arnold) was born there. My home is just 40 km away from Graz, a village called Stubenberg.

I`ve to check my album for the best pictuers, after I`ll post them.

Thank you for the quick and nice Welcome

Nice looking area I've been as far as the Vienna area. Very beautiful country. Austria was always my favorite trip. Even though I spent a lot of time in Holland traveling as well.

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard! Keep us posted on progress with lots of photos!

::welcome::

WELCOME aboard, Wolfgang!!

I am very happy to see so many European coming to the Site. Having spent over 20 years in Asia, I can really appreciate the dedication it takes in working on a project like the '71 - '73 Mustangs.

You have found a home here and I look forward to interacting with you on the Forums.

Again, Welcome!

BT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back