Introduction

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Larcan54

Reaction score
My Car
73 mach I, 351C, FMX, Meadow Gold, I want to make it a daily driver, fully intacted.
I just want to say hello to everyone and introduce my little girl. She is a 73 Mach I, h code, Automatic, C6 color( meadow gold).I got her to refurbish and make into a daily driver. I have taken off the fenders to check for rust and removed the taillight panel, trunk lid, trunk pan, and right front inner fender and battery stand. The interior is shot will have to replace it. I have been scrubbing, sanding, grinding and cutting rust since day one. I found out that my engine is not a 351 but at least 429 or 460, barely fits in the engine bay. Is it a good thing or a bad thing to have a 429?

Welcome to the site from Virginia. Post up some pics of your project. For a daily driver I'm not sure if there is much difference in the gas mileage between the 351 or 428/429! :D

Welcome, my friend! Remember one thing. There is no substiute for cubic inches! ::welcome::

Welcome from Arkansas. I would rather have a 429 any day but a 460 will work just as well
Thanks

Welcome to the site from Virginia. Post up some pics of your project. For a daily driver I'm not sure if there is much difference in the gas mileage between the 351 or 428/429! :D
I will as soon as i can and thanks

Welcome, my friend! Remember one thing. There is no substiute for cubic inches! ::welcome::
I hear ya, and thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Mobile! I was just in GS Friday & Saturday. I know of 4 other owners in Mobile and a few more sprinkled along the coastline. Drop a pin on our member map.

Member Map

Also post up some pics. The TinyPic button works great.

Welcome from Chesapeake VA!

Welcome from West TN. You know, all the folks who invade your community throughout the year. I have been there several times with the family. Post pics when you can. We always like pictures of projects in process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back