Home from Afghanistan.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Sportsroof
2010 Mustang GT
I haven't really been on in a few weeks, but just thought I'd let everyone know I made it back to the states a few days ago. Every soldier that I left with came home safe.

Haven't done anything with the '72 yet, except for charge the battery and pull it out of my back yard. I move into my new house on Friday (with my very first garage) so I should have the car all ripped apart pretty soon.

Thanks everyone for the support while I was deployed!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back in time for Memorial Day! I still fondly remember leaving Afghanistan twice, great feelings both times. One of the reasons I retired so I wouldn't have to see it a third time! Enjoy a few cold ones and start playing with the stang for fun.

Marty

Welcome Home, Brutha! Glad you're all back safe and sound!

Hope ya get a well-deserved long break from deployment, since the CIC can't seem to make good his promise to end that whole deal.

Welcome home Scott! I'm glad you and your team made it out of there. Now for the really fun stuff! Congrats on the new house. Are you going to be at the current PDS until ETS?

Welcome home, man. I finished deployment #8 last July so I know the feeling of how good it is to be back.

Enjoy the green grass, classic Mustang, beer and women.

Welcome home, glad you and your whole crew all made it back. There's an empty feeling returning home without everyone you deployed with, far to many of our military members have and are experiencing it! Thanks for what you do.

Jim

Back