• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Another Richond Area Find

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow I live in ashland too, little pricey though, but then again everyone in ashland thinks the ground turns gold where they walk.
Grew up in Montpelier... Had to laugh at that comment!
Ha Ha it's true, funny seeing the new kids around calling Montpelier "The Pill" haha.

I actually live in caroline but I work in Ashland more than I ever see my house.

wow I live in ashland too, little pricey though, but then again everyone in ashland thinks the ground turns gold where they walk.
Grew up in Montpelier... Had to laugh at that comment!
Ha Ha it's true, funny seeing the new kids around calling Montpelier "The Pill" haha.

I actually live in caroline but I work in Ashland more than I ever see my house.
The Pill?? Wow, probably changes with every generation. We used to call it "The 'pelier" in high school... :D You ever poke around Old Dominion Mustang? They have a '73 Fastback with no engine I've been curious about for awhile. I've never had the time to travel down and take a look at it. One of these days I'll make it down...

Back