Who have you met?

The only person I've met in real life is Danoreilly, although I consider many of you friends now.

I am not here in your country but have a plan to go there for holiday tour.

Can anyone tell me what is best place to visit and spend holidays there?

Have a nice day.

It really depends on what you're interested in. If you post up a new thread you will get many responses I'm sure. I've traveled a fair amount so I can give you some insight as well.

Steve

[button=http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-1972-mach-1--1800]The Stable[/button]

25yvyp3.jpg

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die!"

http://www.7173mustangs.com/gallery/1_01_07_15_8_53_18.png

"I love my Hookers!" and "Get some Strange" probably have a different connotation to non automotive enthusiasts!

As I said in a pm to Don, I need an intercontinental special.

It's easy to drive from one part of town to another and meet somebody at a car show.

I have to get on plane, take a 12 hour flight and spend 2000$ to meet someone.

That's not fair, I'm officially pouting now. :dodgy:

;)

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... I´d rather be me." 😛
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

There are several people I want to meet at some point...but until they build a bridge across the ocean, a couple of them will never happen as I was not born with wings, or gills...yeah I know i'm a chicken, but i'm a live chicken :D

Hello, My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father. Prepare to die!"

That's a great movie. One of my favorites.

We need a whiner award

HAhahahahaha!

I'll see what I can do.

There are several people I want to meet at some point...but until they build a bridge across the ocean, a couple of them will never happen as I was not born with wings, or gills...yeah I know i'm a chicken, but i'm a live chicken :D

There's a great chicken and egg discussion going on in this past week's VIP WFQ thread.

spacer.png

I've met mike/mach71351c and also rgregory/ron is actually in the same mustang club as me

I believe I've met one or two other forum members as well,but I remember the cars better than I do faces/names/username unfortunately.

....I know one of them had a silver/black mach 1 w/ a custom interior and I met him w/ mike at MBTB 2012 last year

(maybe if mike sees this he'll know who I'm talking about, cause I believe he's the one that told me the guy was on here)

91LX_Sig.jpg
  • 1 month later...

I have met Roy and John/Cindy.

• 1 month later...

I have met, fastE,luxstang,stangace20,Gibsonjunk,Wolverine,Blueoval71,69Rustang,stangerpunk72,raula.:cool:

I need to add rgregory and sdstang to the list. sdstang and I have become good friends and shoot the breeze a few times a week.

- Mike

Add member "Ildoor" to my list. I met him in a German forum and bought the AOD from him and at the same time referred him to our forum. We met in person a week after he signed up here, so he was a legit member. :)

Funny, he's actually the only European member I have met.

spacer.png
Mike
"If I were you...... I´d rather be me." 😛
Check out my video:
http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-my-mustang-in-action

I met nobody yet, nobody wants to meet me? Why??? ;););)

Luxtang, you should be the closest to me (or I'm the closest to you) so I bring my SY99 and you play the guitar, then we will talk about Mustang of course :)

Mustang, beer and rock'nroll

73MustangCoupe (Ron) and hs wife Dawn swung through Mobile enroute to Memphs a few minutes ago and stopped by the house. Loaded up an extra 351c and FMX in the back of his truck for his next project car and away they went. I wish we coud have had more time to visit but they need to make Memphis by this evening. Nice couple! Yet one more example of the high quality people we have on here.

I'll upload a pic as soon as I transfer it from my phone.

spacer.png

73MustangCoupe (Ron) and hs wife Dawn swung through Mobile enroute to Memphs a few minutes ago and stopped by the house. Loaded up an extra 351c and FMX in the back of his truck for his next project car and away they went. I wish we coud have had more time to visit but they need to make Memphis by this evening. Nice couple! Yet one more example of the high quality people we have on here.

I'll upload a pic as soon as I transfer it from my phone.

It was great meeting you. Got home about 8:45 pm. Drove about 9 hrs today, and get to go back to work tomorrow. WooHoo!! But I got a new motor to play with! :)

Ron

The Rickster, a 1973 Mach 1, needs a lot of work.

Billy, a 1976 Ford Bronco, also needs a lot of work.

El Guapo, a 1986 F150, frame-off Resto-Mod.

Also, in the queue, a 1950 Ford F1 Panel truck and 1962 Falcon Ranchero

Glad you made it home ok. We didn't get a chance to talk about your truck projects or your newly acquired old truck. I like it a lot. It looked great and I wish I would have checked it out before you left.

spacer.png

Glad you made it home ok. We didn't get a chance to talk about your truck projects or your newly acquired old truck. I like it a lot. It looked great and I wish I would have checked it out before you left.

Well, when you get a chance to swing through Memphis, feel free to stop by and get the tour. My other project, El Guapo, is an 86 F150. You can check out that build thread at http://m.ford-trucks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1181613. I'm hoping to get it back from paint soon, so I can finish it up and focus on the Mustang.

Ron

The Rickster, a 1973 Mach 1, needs a lot of work.

Billy, a 1976 Ford Bronco, also needs a lot of work.

El Guapo, a 1986 F150, frame-off Resto-Mod.

Also, in the queue, a 1950 Ford F1 Panel truck and 1962 Falcon Ranchero

• 4 months later...

met DropTop73 and DonStang, BadMach, who gave me the link to find you folks and me and the cat from Shelbyville Tn with the USA Fastback for almost meet.

67 Diamond Blue Vert

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRveIaRU6OAzTfd2Mv6ypGH49BZcPU7MS_7PBKhiOmpmJJrHJ_B_Q

DUDE

LOL even my sig line offended somebody!

Anyone in the San Antonio area...drop me a line and we'll have a drink or something! Or even just share stories!

My only real scheduled trips right now are ... Chicago in May and Vegas in October...

Cheers!

John

JHawk

J-Hawk-1-1.jpg

JHawk's Garage

• 2 months later...

I am heading down to N. Carolina to visit whisnan. He has a few cars and parts I need to get moving again. About 7 hour drive and would you believe my wife is also going. See calls my yellow Mach the bumble bee cause it stings our wallet at times. Maryland to NC April 17-18. Good FRiday weekend so will meet lots of other traffic also.

Alan L

1_30_09_13_10_12_32.png

Alan L

I've met Don65Stang, and it was a real pleasure (not just because he brought me a Mach 1). I've also met boredover, but that was back in 1984.

~Tony

1972 Mach 1 (H-Code)

I met Don from OMS. Instead of having him ship my parts, I decided to drive up and get them myself. Got a chance to visit for a while and see some of his shop. Nice guy and very knowledgeable about our cars!

Steve

73 Mach 1 Blue Glow/Argent Q Code C6 Auto

73 Mach 1 Blue Glow/Argent Q Code 4 Speed