Who have you met?

If there is a weekend day involved, I wouldn't mind motoring down for the day......

-Travis

- Travis

I'm an analog man in a digital world.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is a weekend day involved, I wouldn't mind motoring down for the day......

-Travis

let me know if you want to stay the night. Doors always open for you buddy! My wife might be out of town so I will have my daughter but I can get a sitter to get away

- Jim

Good to see we have some of you guys in San Diego area, my wife are going there in September for a week of R & R, we might just give a shout out... Very few of our cars in Austin

Unfortunately I cannot stay past Thursday but I would love to stay the weekend and see some sights.

Any night Mon, Tue or Wed would be fine with me.

spacer.png

I can make any night work. del mar is in between Mike, Nik, and myself.

Good to see we have some of you guys in San Diego area, my wife are going there in September for a week of R & R, we might just give a shout out... Very few of our cars in Austin

Cool. See you in September. If you can wait until early October the have mustangs by the Bay which is a great show.

- Jim

Met up with Mister 4x4 (Eric) and auron73mach1 (Jordan) last night. Pics to follow in the Mustang Babe's thread. Let's just say that we had 10 fun reasons that took meeting other members to a whole new level.

Here is a pic of Eric and me at his house.

1036104891_IMG_20150521_182303a.thumb.jpg.459050dcbd06ecf3b4a16efea889d530.jpg

spacer.png

Hi Don,

This is in response to your list showing which members have met other site members.

I thought I had the badge before but looks like I am no longer on your list.

I have met two -- Boss1Ray and C9zx (Chuck)

My Son (Super Mustang) has also met Ray and Chuck.

Chris

1971 Mustang

Grabber Lime with black deluxe interior

302 engine with C-4 transmission and 9" rear end with 3.50 gears

Met up with Mister 4x4 (Eric) and auron73mach1 (Jordan) last night. Pics to follow in the Mustang Babe's thread. Let's just say that we had 10 fun reasons that took meeting other members to a whole new level.

Here is a pic of Eric and me at his house.

Wow - we should've worked it out to have me stand behind the car. rofl

Had a total blast, Man - it was an absolute pleasure to meet you! ::thumb::

Eric

mach1sig2.gif

I had an unexpected call from Austin Vert (Greg) which was a very enjoyable chat. He shared a few things about Austailian culture and shared that i like Akubra hats which of course are made exclusively in Greg's country. Thanks for calling Buddy. I look forward to the next time.

spacer.png

I'm really looking forward to meeting some more west coast members and checking out the San Diego car scene. I'm hoping it'll look like Cuba with lots of old iron being driven around.

spacer.png

So this is still opened. I was gonna have Don over to the house(Carlsbad) for some burger and show&tell next Tuesday night then meet down in El Cajon at the car show next Weds night. PM me or Don if you want to meet up at either location.

- Jim

For some reason I was thinking it was this week, I am a retard. Next week is perfect for me, work will be a bit slower!

Cool!!

- Jim

i can do the cruse night in el cajon what time and place

i can do the cruse night in el cajon what time and place

cool. I need to get with Mike and Don. I'm hoping to be there by 6pm

- Jim

Ok

Norm suggested we meet at the Downtown cafe in El Cajon. Let's shoot for 6pm Wed.

So far there are 5 of us meeting with one tentative.

Jim

- Jim

Sounds good to me. I'm looking forward to this meet up!

Im looking forward to this meet up as well. You and I have been a part of this place from the beginning.:cool:

- Mike

Great first meet with Don and Mike. Lots of show & tell and a nice dinner down by the water. Looking forward to meeting everyone tonight at the show.

- Jim