Pics of my neighborhood

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
Finally today it was warm and sunny enough to go for a ride with the top down. As the weather was so good and everything was lush and green I decided to take a few pics.

As some of you may know, I dont live in the city but in the rural north.

All these were taken within a 2 mile radius around my house.

Enjoy.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beuatiful scenery, makes me embarrased to post any scenic areas in the state. I never heard of luxembourg until i found this site. Just recently I found out the internet telecomunication giant "Skype" was founded by luxembourgians?!? and headquarted there. Anywho wish i could enjoy those sites, looks very peaceful yet rustic at the same time.

Many global players have their headquarters here in Luxembourg. At least the European headquarters. Amazon, PayPal, eBay.

One of the biggest, if not the biggest satellite company is luxembourgian: SES Global. They have all the Astra satellites.

Then DuPont de Nemours have a huge plant here. I think it's the biggest plant outside the US. They produce Tyvec here.

Cool, wonder if its the geography that attracts that type of business. Huh, really neat definitly want to visit someday if i ever find myself across the pond.

It's two things. We're in the center of Europe and most if all our taxes are low compared to the other European countries. eBay and PayPal have an address but not even a sign at the door.

They come here to save taxes.

Thanks for sharing the pics, visited (drove through) Luxembourg while stationed in Germany, loved the area. Talking about being a world player, Luxembourg has the world's highest GDP per capita, not to mention some of the world's most beautiful women.

Jim

That's amazing scenery you have over there. Its so interesting to see all the places our cars made it to. There should be a show your neighborhood thread!

Wow, now I feel a bit terrible about where I live. The closest thing I have to scenery around me is... Yeah I've got nothing, unless everyone wants to see a lot of dirt. I made a trip last year over to France (my first time in Europe) and I was just blown away by the AGE of everything. You could just feel the culture in the walls around you. Very envious of where you get to live! And how amazing that you get to enjoy a mustang there as well!

Wow..Brought back some memories...Me and the Anti-Christ (1st Wife) toured Luxemburg for a long weekend back in 1987, when I was stationed in (West) Germany. Beautiful Country Mike....

T2 :goodpost:

I made a trip last year over to France You could just feel the culture in the walls around you.
Culture..... In France.... Uhm.., okay....

This actually is a nice place to live if only the weather did not suck so bad. If its nice, the country is absolutely gorgeous but most if the time it's cold, grey and overcast.

Here's a nice pic I found that sums it up nicely. It has Dutch windmills but it counts for Central Europe in general.

image.jpg

Culture..... In France.... Uhm.., okay....
If you knew where I lived you'd understand :D

But I was in Strasbourg which I guess you could consider more of Germany than France. For me it was just seeing the Cathedral and the old style streets with the cobblestone, the city squares, and the buildings constructed pre-1980.

Granted I know there are much better places to visit in Europe, but when the company is paying for everything, you go where they tell you!

Back