Howdy from DFW, TX

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

71StangGT

Reaction score
My Car
71 Convertible
Glad to have found this site as my son and I get ready to put my 71 convertible back into shape. I've owned it since '84, but after some hail and mice, it has been neglected for the last 10 years and is going to need some serious tlc to get her back into her former glory. I'm sure I'll be asking some questions on here as we get going with this big project.

Welcome to the site from Colorado! I'm just getting started myself, but it seems there are a lot of helpful, knowledgeable members on the site. Good luck with bringing your convertible back to its former status!

Welcome to the site from Virginia! Great to hear another convertible has survived. Post up some pictures and feel free to ask any questions. Sounds like a great father/son project.

::welcome:: from Maine

Will try posting pics soon.

Lux - nice video. My 71 is (or used to be and will be again) the same yellow, but with white top and interior.

Will try posting pics soon.

Lux - nice video. My 71 is (or used to be and will be again) the same yellow, but with white top and interior.
Thanks, Glad you liked the video.

My interior is white too. The top was originally white. The car used to be medium brown, the yellow was my idea. :)

Here´s a pic of the interior.

IMG_0058.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from the Florida panhandle, Ft Walton Beach.

Our 73 Vert (was my brothers car there) and I are from the Dallas area, too.

You'll find this to be a right friendly and informative place.

Tubo

I'll be looking for 7173's at Texas Dream Cruise June 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back